2008年10月2日木曜日

★Movie★


I want to recommend you this movie. The name of the movie is "Suberanaihanashi of Hitoshi Matsumoto". This is a comedy movie. Some of the entertainers talked together about their interesting stories. Their interesting stories are all exciting story and not boring. Hitoshi Matsumoto who belong to "downtown", is a leader of the program and other entertainers appear, for example, Tihara Junior, Daisuke Miyagawa, Hosshan and so on. It was released about 10 series until recently. Every time I watch this DVD, I laugh very hard, holding my sides. It's very interesting so you should watch it!!


I want to recommend you one more movie. The name of the movie is "Charlie's Angels". It's an American movie and it's a action movie. It was showed in 2000 and a sequel to this movie was showed in 2003. The story is that three women of detectives fight against many bad person and solve many problems. Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, Lucy Liu appears on this movie. They act cool woman and they are fearless. When I saw this movie, I was overwhelmed. Sometime it makes me laugh because they disguise in unique clothes to hide their identity so it has also interesting parts. It's very exciting and they are very cool. If you watch it you will crazy about this movie.

1 件のコメント:

chi-tan さんのコメント...

I like this so much!! I always enjoy watching this. It is so interesting for me. If you free time, let's watch this.